Candidates desirous to take admission in B.Ed. course must have qualified the combined Entrance Examination conducted by JCECEB.
The entrance examination (conducted by JCECEB) qualified candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. should apply in prescribe form which can be obtained along with College Prospectus from the College Office. The application form duly filled in all respect should be submitted along with the attested copies of relevant documents and marks sheet such as:
- Attested copies of mark sheet of High School (Matric/ICSE/CBSE), Intermediate, Graduation and post Graduation examination etc.
- Attested copy of High School (Matric) Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of College Leaving Certificate.
- Attested copy of Caste and Income Certificate from competent authority.
- Attested copy of Residential Certificate of Jharkhand State.
CANDIDATES MUST NOTE THAT :-
a) Incomplete applications form will be rejected and application form reaching after the date specified will not be entertained.
b) Application forms not supported by the Residential Certificate will be rejected.
c) The attested Photostat copies, if found faulty or entries proved incorrect at any stage, the candidature and the admission of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
d) Candidates who have already been enrolled for any other courses are not allowed to take admission in two degree courses simultaneously.
e) As per NCTE norms, a candidate should have secured at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD marks in the aggregate at the Bachelor’s and/or in the Master’s Degree examination of a recognized University.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR B.ED. 2021-2023
Semester 1 : 50,000
Semester 2 : 40,000
Semester 3 : 40,000
Semester 4 : 40,000